Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 35 - CROSSROAD

crossroad - noun
1. A road that intersects another road.
2. crossroads (used with a sing. or pl. verb)
    a. A place where two or more roads meet.
    b. A small, usually rural community situated at an intersection of two or more roads: asked for directions at a remote crossroads.
    c. A place that is centrally located.
    d. A crucial point. See Synonyms at crisis.


In youth, a crossroad can become a destiny. Choose left and, within a mile,
you are on I-40, an east-west highway; choose right and, in less than three miles, 
it's north or south on Hwy. 55. Each choice has the potential to create
 a new you by changing how you live, your friendships, what you
do and who you become. Choose wisely.



365 Words through Photos

2 comments:

  1. Although my youth is behind me I hope there will be a few more crossroads ahead as I'm game to find new friends and ways to live.

    My post for the 365 Words Through Photos project today includes, like Jen's, a fair amount of snow.
    http://kittyhere.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the note i have changed the link please stop by when you can :-)

    ReplyDelete