Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 38 - WAFT

38 - waft  n.
1. Something, such as an odor, that is carried through the air.
2. A light breeze; a rush of air.
3. The act of fluttering or waving.
4. Nautical A flag used for signaling orindicating wind direction. Also called waif2.

This year's Macy Day Parade was extra special. Although full of waving hands,
fluttering balloons tossed around by winds wafting through the buildings,
my niece is the little elf driving Santa's sleigh!




365 Words through Photos

2 comments:

  1. Sharlene - I'm keeping the 365 words in photos going over at http://dogear6.wordpress.com/. Over the weekend I hope to figure out how to do links. If you are interested in continuing to participate, I would love to put your link up.

    I have Jen's button on my page and hope to update the photo over the weekend as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a challenge you have given yourself! I simply tried to post a picture a day for 365 days and found I couldn't follow through for more than a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete